Planning a trip to London but confused about how to make the best out of your holidays? Are you looking for couple-friendly hotels that would make the perfect romantic stay with your partner? Yes, we know how you dream of staying in one of the splendid and romantic hotels in London, and how you like to be welcomed by white-gloved concierges. You like getting pampered with the best room services and of course, relaxing on a sumptuous bed, having a gorgeous lady by your side!
While visiting London and enjoying a beautiful and passionate night or two with a London escort can be exciting and comforting, you might, however, need to do a little planning in advance. It’s always better to make your bookings in advance – be it the place to stay or even a professional escort service. To make things easier for you, we have come up with a list of top 10 best hotels for couples that allow you a romantic stay.
- The Hoxton Holborn: Your dreams of staying in a hotel with an escort can come true at The Hoxton Holborn hotel. It offers excellent stays, free wifi and charming rooms, all at an affordable rate.
- Rafayel Hotel & Spa: Being one of the most romantic hotels in London, The Rafayel has gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows, along with an exotic Jacuzzi bathtub that you crave for!
- The Henrietta Hotel: Situated in Covent Garden, London, this luxurious romantic hotel offers attractive rooms with quirky interior design. Apart from stylish rooms, you can cherish some old-fashioned bathrooms, giving the overall hotel ambiance a wonderful retro touch.
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury: This 4-star hotel in Bloomsbury is a perfect place to rest for the night, and is a great spot for relaxing. It offers free continental breakfast as well and good offers on their dining menu. You can book a night for less than £100.
- Club Quarters Gracechurch: This hotel cum restaurant is probably the best place to take high-class and elite London escorts, with exotic rooms costing as much as £100 per night.
Some other luxurious couple-friendly hotels include –
- Rosewood London
- Bingham Riverhouse
- The Berkeley Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
- Novotel London Canary Wharf
While most of the above hotels are escort-friendly, it is, however, better to read about all the terms and conditions before booking hotel escort in London
London is famous for having a glistening and glamorous nightlife, with teeming bars and nightclubs taking the centre stage. You can be an active part of musical evenings and dance your heart out at the many clubs and bars scattered around London. Party animals flock to the jazz clubs and rooftop bars every weekend to chill out and have a jolly good time having fun and relaxing.
Apart from music hotspots, however, you can enjoy comedy shows or witness the famous London theatre shows. What’s more, you must not miss out the extravaganza of happy hours offered in almost all the major London bars that would bring extra perks at your table.
Or you can simply have some beautiful and romantic GFE time with an outcall escort in London. You can dine out with her at some charming London restaurant or hire an affordable room to spend a lovely night!
Alternatively, having a calm and tranquil view of the city from Sky Garden can be more than enough to make your day!